A beer, food and art affair featuring The Tangerine Food Company, Peace Tree Brewing and Mainframe Studios.
When + Where
Friday, February 14, 2020 // 5:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Mainframe Studios // 900 Keosauqua Way, Des Moines, Iowa
Don’t miss this unique Valentine’s Day pairing event! Three local creative power houses team up to offer a beer, food and art event like no other. Bring your main squeeze, posse or fly solo for a relaxed night of delicious, artful fun.
FOOD + DRINK
BUY TICKETS | Tickets include six different food stations, accompanied by a 3 oz. beer tasting. Additional beer, wine, and cocktails available for purchase. Cost: $36 each in advance // $45 at the door
- Curry Spiced Popcorn w/ Peace Tree OG
- Pho Love w/ Peace Tree Blonde Fatale. Featuring rich broth, pork butt, bean sprouts, spices and herbs
- Kelsey’s Pretzels w/ Peace Tree Red Rambler. Handmade Bavarian pretzel paired with beer cheese and beer mustard
- Iowa Banh Mi w/ Mile Long Lager. A delicious combo of meatloaf, cucumber kimchi and cilantro aioli.
- Cheese and Charcuterie w/ East Village IPA. A mix of aged gouda and sharp cheddar, mild and spicy coppa.
- Ice Cream Float w/ Cold Brew Coffee Stout. And to warm your cold heart – fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies.
Vegetarians welcome, but please let us know in advance so we can be prepared!Food stations open from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. // Last call at 9:30 p.m.
Enjoy live music and photo booth experience!