FIRST FRIDAY / Momentum 16th Anniversary Mainframe Studios | 09/30/2020
16TH ANNIVERSARY EXHIBITION // You are invited! Please join us for Community Support Advocate's annual juried exhibition Momentum: Works of Growth & Recovery that honors artists living with disabilities and mental health diagnoses.
This year's guest juror is Rachel Buse. The exhibition will be on view during First Friday ... and virtually with the help of Bruce James Bales.
COVID-19 hit CSA's award-winning Momentum Art Program hard. They deliver free supplies, hold one-on-one studio sessions, produce online classes, provide opportunities like this impactful exhibition and other creative endeavors. You are invited to help empower artists to achieve growth and resilience through art by showing your support and purchasing works.
RSVP // TO ATTEND FIRST FRIDAY HERE
LOOK ONLINE // TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR HERE
What else is in store?! We're glad you asked:
- JEFF RIDER ART // A preview exhibit on 4th floor of artworks to be sold for 1/2 price during a special event on October 23, 2020. | More info |
- PRIZE DRAWING // Attendees can enter to win a hand blown glass pumpkin by JJ Gaffers. The drawing will take place at 7:30 p.m. on 4th floor.
- FLORAL MINI-SESSIONS // Artist Jami Milne in Studio #449 is offering the perfect pick me up for post-debate Friday. | More info |
- SETTING SAIL // Come give Amy O'Brien in Studio #433 a fond farewell as she literally sets sail on a new adventure. We will miss her so.
- OPEN STUDIOS // Come catch up with artists and see who is new!
- REFRESHMENTS //Tangerine Food Company will be offering the "IV Daiquiri" along with a select of beer and wine.
In light of the ongoing pandemic this event requires a free online RSVP here. Be aware we require masks in our building and safe social distancing. Free masks, stanchions and directional arrows are in place to aid our efforts. Thank you!