First Friday / MAKING MOVES
Host: Mainframe StudiosTime: 4:00 PM — 8:00 PM
Mainframe Studios completed renovations that added 58 studios to its location at 900 Keo Way, bringing the nonprofit’s total creative workspaces to 131.
Come explore new studios, meet new artists, enjoy special exhibitions, grab a drink and cut a rug with us in celebration of positive movements, progress and interactions.
- DISCOVER / Fifty-eight new studios on third floor, and new artists throughout the building. We have new additions to our atrium and entry too.
- INTERACT / Get to know Daniel Nutt's responsive kinetic installation on first floor and Amenda Tate's communal robotic paintings in Studio #375.
- LEARN / Oakridge Neighborhood students share their "Success is My Protest" video and merchandise created through DeAn "DK" Kelly's Writing History project.
- LISTEN UP / Enjoy music by RunDSM Deejay Charles Walker and soundscaping with Jess V.
- GET GOOFY / Tangerine Food Co serves up food and drink options with a nod to April Fools day.
This event is free, family-friendly and open to the public. Due to Covid, we ask everyone to RSVP for a timeslot, social distance and wear a mask. Thank you!