First Friday // XO
Host: Mainframe StudiosTime: 4:30 PM — 8:00 PM
Do you know someone who could use a boost of hope, or message of love, or note of thanks? Let Mainframe and its artists help you send letters to the ones you love, care for and admire. While you're in the building tour open artist studios!
Cards, candies, hand lettering experts and stamps will be on hand to send out your personal messages. Featuring:
We make it easy - just follow these four steps:
- PICK YOUR CARD / Choose options from The Red Door Press, Claire Sedovic, Jess Quinn and Jay Vigon.
- GIVE IT TO AN EXPERT / Premiere calligrapher Tome Hope will be on hand to convey your affections with beauty.
- AMP THE SWEETNESS / A package of homemade caramels by Tangerine Food Co can help seal the deal.
- PRO TIP / Proceed to explore our studios full of gift ideas for your loved ones ... or yourself!
What else is happening? We're glad you asked:
- THE BIG ROOM /Tangerine Food Co serves up Cowboy Chili and Vegan Black Bean Chili with the works, along with a full bar of drink options.
- THE BLOK /The metro's one and only art store is offering a do-it-yourself experience creating alcohol and ink coasters.
- JESS QUINN / Pick up new Valentine art making kits for couples, kids and individuals.
- JEN LAWLER / Fresh off the jeweler's work bench, check out Jen's newest heartfelt creations.
- LOST PLANET FORGE / Cameron Sadeghpour's hand forged knives makes for heirloom gifts like no other.
This event is free, family-friendly and open to the public. Due to Covid, we ask everyone to RSVP for a timeslot, social distance and wear a mask. Thank you!